It seems that Eval Blass (@evleaks) has done it again and now he’s given us another real photo of the upcoming Galaxy S8 flagship model from Samsung.
This is the Samsung Galaxy S8, launching March 29 https://t.co/lQZ0K0q2MA pic..com/dlusRMX4YH
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 26, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8 – Unofficial specs
- Display: 5.8-inch or 6.2-inch QHD AMOLED display
- Cameras: 12-megapixel f/1.7 rear camera, 8-megapixel f/1.7 front
- Processor: Snapdragon 835 or Samsung Exynos (varies by market)
- Storage: 64GB with microSD expansion
- Memory: 4GB
- Battery: 3000mAh (5.8-inch model) or 3500mAh (6.2-inch model)
- Other: Headphone jack, USB Type-C, water resistance
Acccording to the latest rumors regarding the device, it will be available in two versions: one with a 5.8 inch display and another with a 6.2 inch display, both having an unconventional aspect ratio of 18.5:9, in order to retain this completely bezel-less design that we’ve seen during the past few weeks.
Rumors insist that Samsung will equip the phone with a Continuum-like feature, that will enable it to connect to a display/keyboard and turn into a fully fledged computer. It will also pack an extra key on the side, that will activate Bixby, Samsung’s AI Assistant, while keeping the audio jack (3.5mm) and a USB type-C port.
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 will pack the same type of cameras like its predecessor, but they will be better equipped softwarep-wise, with an Iris Scanner for example, the same one used by Galaxy Note 7.
Evan Blass insists that the device will be unveiled on the 29th of March, but it will be available worldwide by the 21st of April!